Starcraft fishing boats are as tough as the die-hards that rely on them.
That’s because we turned to the pros for advice.
Both our aluminum and fiberglass fishing boats are designed and built with input from professional fishermen – the guys who are out there every day and know what it takes to be a winner.
Starcraft fishing boats are NMMA Certified and meet or exceed all U.S. Coast Guard requirements. But we take it even further. Our fiberglass boats are painstakingly constructed to the most exacting standards for industry-leading quality and rugged durability. And, we only use the toughest aluminum out there – 5052 H34 marine grade – so our aluminum boats resist dents, dings and corrosion. Finally, we apply a multi-step painting and finishing process to every boat we make, so you look good while you’re reeling them in, season after season.
- HEAVY GAUGE ALUMINUM is de-coiled into flat sheets that are ready to be cut, bent and molded for production.
- CNC ROUTED parts are cut out on a CNC router to the exact dimensions to fit perfectly into every boat.
- ONE-PIECE ALUMINUM BOTTOM is folded and molded to the greatest intrinsic shape.
- RIVETED for superior strength, allowing the flexing needed for a smooth, dry ride.
- 5052 H34 Marine grade 100 gauge aluminum resists dents, dings and corrosion for years of reliability.
- THROUGH BOLTED TRANSOM BRACES are through-bolted through the transom to allow for the high horsepower engines.
- POWER-TRAC HULL® Our shock-absorbing Power-Trac Hull® combines longitudinal, machine-formed ribs with Starcraft’s exclusive Torsion Beam Construction (TBC) stringer system that flexes with the waves instead of against them, providing greater strength and a smoother ride.
- 7-LAYER PLYWOOD FLOORS injected with urethane foam deliver maximum buoyancy, and all carpet and vinyl is installed with spray adhesive to avoid any loose fitting materials.
- FULL PAINTED HULLS are first primed before painted and twice baked to provide showroom looks for years to come.
- ALL DECALS are installed by hand, giving the boat a finished look that is unmatched.
Boatguide takes a private tour of the Starcraft Boat Factory to see how aluminum fishing boats are made.