Starcraft fiberglass boats are painstakingly constructed to the most exacting standards.
Learn more about the elements that add up to industry-leading quality.
- MARINE GRADE CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY designed to look great and last for years, 35 oz. Vinyl Upholstery comfortable and strong, the upholstery features self-draining foam for lasting durability
- FULL FIBERGLASS LINER is installed inside the hull for added strength and great looks
- Family Fun Seat Aft lounger seat with "one touch" recliner feature – fun and simple to use.
- Roomy Walk-In Bow provides comfy, spacious seating for four. Plus, it easily converts into lounges with reclining backrests for the ultimate in relaxation
- Driver's Consoles luxuriously appointed helm station with ergonomically designed dash and helm seat.
- Clean Curve Windshield® Stylish design keeps passengers dry and safe.
- Sure Step Safety Platforms wide, secure swim platforms both front and aft feature deepwater ladders for safety and convenience.
- UNITIZE D 2-PIECE HULL Top and hull are screwed together.
Layers of Better Boat
- 10 coats of wax are applied to the molds for consistent part quality
- 24 OZ. WOVEN ROVING Fiberglass is used with a 6-inch overlap between the hull and deck for enhanced strength and a tight fit
- 22 mils ISO-NPG GEL COAT is applied after the woven roving fiberglass for even more strength and durability
- Blister-guard barrier protect your boat from the elements and prevents gel coat blistering.
- FOAM INJECTION the proper amount of fiberglass foam installation is injected throughout the entire stringer system
- INTEGRATED STRINGER SYSTEM provides unmatched strength and durability –its components are encapsulated in fiberglass for enhanced protection and longevity