Every Detail Sets Us Apart.
Starcraft fiberglass boats are constructed to the most exacting standards. Learn more about the elements that add up to industry leading quality.
- We start by applying wax to our meticulously cared for hull and deck molds. 22 ml of ISO-NPG high luster Gel Coat is applied followed by a Blister-Guard barrier coat to protect the appearance of your boat.
- An integrated stringer system provides unmatched strength and durability.
- Alternating layers of 24 oz. woven roving and 60 ml fiberglass matting fully encapsulate all stringers a components.
- An 8-inch overlap is made at the hull bottom to ensure the boat is the strongest where it needs to be.
- Each deck contains 2 ml of coremat and 18 oz. of bi-axial fiberglass for the best possible quality.
- Each hull is weighed for consistency and thoroughly inspected before it moves on to the assembly process.
- All unfinished surfaces are coated with Gator Shield protective coating that is anti-shock, reduces noise and protects against rust and water intrusion
SPACIOUS INTERIORS: Starcraft leads the way with innovative floorplans that maximize space inside the boat. From the roomy walk-in bow with seating for 4, to the added safety and comfort of deep interiors, to plush, generous bucket helm chairs — it's all about being able to spread out and enjoy the day.
DRIVER'S CONSOLE: Luxuriously appointed helm station with ergonomically designed dash and helm seat.
BIGGIE VISION CAMERA SYSTEM: Our exclusive rear camera system enhances safety by providing a view of activity behind the boat during swimming and watersports and eliminating blind spots while docking.
35 OZ. VINYL UPHOLSTERY: Comfortable and strong, the upholstery features self-draining foam for lasting durability.
SURE STEP SAFETY PLATFORMS: Wide, secure swim platforms, both front and aft, feature deepwater ladders for safety and convenience.
UNITIZED 2-PIECE HULL: Top and hull are screwed and bonded together, creating the added strength needed to secure your lifetime hull warranty.