Only Starcraft offers industry-leading deck construction designed to give you years of strength and reliability.
Starcraft’s hat-channel construction begins with up to .250 gauge aluminum hat chase with a 5.8” span, secured with eight bolts. Combine that with a .190 gauge aluminum transom that’s through-bolted with up to 20 bolts and footed deck risers to prevent tube fatigue, and you see why Starcraft backs its industry-leading construction with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on every product.
- Cross Channel Construction provides superior chassis strength. The transom area is supported with up to 3/16" hat-channel construction using twice the amount of fixtures compared to other pontoons. This provides the strength to handle the high torque of today's large engines.
- Deck and Floor feature 3⁄4", 7-ply pressure-treated plywood through - bolted and screwed to the hat channels to create the strongest seams in the industry. Backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Marine grade carpet is bonded to the deck with marine adhesive and secured around the perimeter with stainless steel fasteners.
- Spacers between the fence bottom and the deck allow water to drain easily and cut drying time in half.
- Fence and Railing features foam backing to prevent rattling and fully welded and anodized railing to add strength. Anodized welds are never painted. It’s all backed by a 6-year warranty.
- Superior Upholstery is covered by a 6-year warranty. We use only the finest quality, UV stabilized, marine-grade 42 ml vinyl, automotive-grade pigments and a Stain Resistant Topcoat. Herringbone backing provides "no-sag" recovery while biocide-treated foam and stainless fixtures add durability. To help it all last, our bases are designed with a moat system that directs water away from the seat and off the boat
- Tubes are made with one-piece .080 gauge aluminum with full-length keels and sturdy deck risers. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Transom made of up to .190 gauge aluminum and supported with up to 20 stainless bolts to handle today's higher horsepower engines.
- Quick-Release Bimini Top made of aluminum with up to 11⁄4" stainless fixtures features color-matched canvas and easy-to-use push-button system.
- Protected Sern Boarding Area available in synthetic teak on the Majestic and Limited series or durable vinyl on the Starfish and Stardeck series. Either way, it provides a great place to dry off after swimming or tubing.
- Premium Appointments include custom corner castings, padded interiors, LED lighting, pop-up cleats, mahogany accents, stainless hardware and extended swim platform.